GP® TITANBOND is a pre-applied fully bonded waterproofing membrane incorporating the GP® TITANFLEX membrane and a heavy-duty virgin polypropylene geotextile. The geotextile is laminated to the membrane to provide a dual function; protecting the membrane from damage and providing an integrated ‘bond’ to poured concrete, ensuring a fully bonded waterproofing barrier which has an exceptionally high resistance to ground gas and VOCs.Read More
- Used for the Gas / Waterproofing / Tanking of underground structures where harmful ground gases are anticipated.
- Complies with the latest codes of practice as published by CIRIA C748, BSI 8485:2015 and BS 8102:2009
- Quick and easy installation.
- Can be a fully welded system.
- High resistance to ground gases.
- Exceptional Chemical resistance.
- Manufactured to meet the most up to date British Standards and guidance.
- Long Term Durability (performance guaranteed for the lifetime of the building.
GP® TITANBOND is used for the Gas / Waterproofing / Tanking of underground structures where harmful ground gases are anticipated.