- A tough, hard-wearing flexible polymeric board for protecting ground gas and waterproofing membranes against mechanical damage, pedestrian or vehicular traffic and abrasion caused by backfilling
- Protects against ground salts and most corrosive chemicals
- Light and easy to handle:allows ease of storage, carrying and positioning on site
- Provides protection to JUTA UK membranes
- Easily cut and shaped on-site
- Easily scored and folded for continuous protection at corners
Take a look at the physical properties of GP® Protection Board. For full product information please see the datasheet linked below.View Data Sheet
|Size||2.4m x 1.2m|
GP® Protection Board is supplied in 2.4m x 1.2m sheets, at 1kg / sheet they can be handled with ease.
GP® Protection Board should be stored flat on stable/level ground, with no other material stacked on top.
Juta Solutions & Applications
Our waterproofing membranes and structures suit a variety of applications and situations, with our TITAN® range offering not only superior waterproofing qualities but also offering invasive weed control and gas protection.
|BRE 211||NHBC (Amber 1)||BS8485:2015 + A1 2019 / NHBC (Amber 2)||C748||C748||BS8102:2009||RPS178||C753||BBA Agreement Certificate|
|Radon||Bulk Ground Gasses||Cardbon Dioxide and Methane||VOC Vapour Permeation||Hydrocarbons Immersions||TYPE-A Bonded Waterproofing||Invasive Weed Control||SuDs Impermeable Membrane|
|GP® Crystaline Active Barrier|
|GP® TITANTECH WP1000|
|GP® X9 CDM|
|GP ® X20 CDM|