JUTA X20 CDM is a 20mm thick studded cavity drainage membrane, suitable for type C waterproofing in accordance with BS 8102:2009, to provide a grade 3 environment.Read More
- Typically used in basement walls and floors, internal damp proofing and waterproofing
- Complies with the latest codes of practice as published by BS, BRE and CIRIA.
2m x 20m
40kg roll weight
Take a look at the physical properties of our X20 Cavity Drainage Membrane. For full product information please see the datasheet linked below.
|Unit Weight||1.0 kg/m2|
|Sheet Thickeness||1.0 mm|
|Stud Height||10.0 mm|
- Suitable for installing onto all types of concrete/stone/masonry floor slabs capable of withstanding anticipated floor loadings.
- X20 CDM drainage membrane should be rolled out stud down and trimmed to the perimeter walls and overlapped onto the adjacent strip by two stud overlaps sealed with a line of GP TAPE.
- Refer to full installation guidelines available from our Technical Department.
Juta Solutions & Applications
Our waterproofing membranes and structures suit a variety of applications and situations, with our TITAN® range offering not only superior waterproofing qualities but also offering invasive weed control and gas protection.
|BRE 211||NHBC (Amber 1)||BS8485:2015 + A1 2019 / NHBC (Amber 2)||C748||C748||BS8102:2009||RPS178||C753||BBA Agreement Certificate|
|Radon||Bulk Ground Gasses||Cardbon Dioxide and Methane||VOC Vapour Permeation||Hydrocarbons Immersions||TYPE-A Bonded Waterproofing||Invasive Weed Control||SuDs Impermeable Membrane|
|GP® Crystaline Active Barrier|
|GP® TITANTECH WP1000|
|GP® X9 CDM|
|GP ® X20 CDM|