JUTA X8 CDM is an 8mm thick studded cavity drainage membrane, suitable for type C waterproofing in accordance with BS 8102;2009, to provide a grade 3 environment.Read More
- Typically used in basement walls and floors, internal damp proofing and waterproofing
- Complies with the latest codes of practice as published by BS, BRE and CIRIA.
- 2m X 20m
- 20kg roll weight
- 40m2 coverage
Can also be used in vaults and tunnels.
Take a look at the physical properties of our X8 Cavity Drainage Membrane. For full product information please see the datasheet linked below.View Data Sheet
|Unit Weight||0.5 kg/m2|
|Sheet Thickness||0.45 mm|
|Stud Height||7.0 mm|
- Suitable for installing onto all types of concrete/stone/masonry floor slaps capable of withstanding anticipated floor loadings.
- X8 CDM drainage membrane should be rolled out to stud down and trimmed to the perimeter walls an overlapped onto the adjacent strip by two stud overlaps sealed with a line of GP TAPE.
- Refer to full installation guidelines available from our Technical Department.
Juta Solutions & Applications
Our waterproofing membranes and structures suit a variety of applications and situations, with our TITAN® range offering not only superior waterproofing qualities but also offering invasive weed control and gas protection.
|BRE 211||NHBC (Amber 1)||BS8485:2015 + A1 2019 / NHBC (Amber 2)||C748||C748||BS8102:2009||RPS178||C753||BBA Agreement Certificate|
|Radon||Bulk Ground Gasses||Cardbon Dioxide and Methane||VOC Vapour Permeation||Hydrocarbons Immersions||TYPE-A Bonded Waterproofing||Invasive Weed Control||SuDs Impermeable Membrane|
|GP® Crystaline Active Barrier|
|GP® TITANTECH WP1000|
|GP® X9 CDM|
|GP ® X20 CDM|