What is CPD Training?
The RIBA CPD Providers Network consists of over 500 manufacturers and suppliers, training companies and advisory organisations, who provide RIBA-approved CPD to architects and other specifiers.
This CPD material is available in a wide choice of material types and formats including seminars, conferences, articles, websites, factory tours, courses, books, product literature, videos and blogs.
RIBA-approved CPD material from members of the RIBA CPD Providers Network has been rigorously assessed by the RIBA and is worth double CPD points to RIBA Chartered Architects. It covers a wide range of interesting and varied topics, from all areas of the RIBA Core Curriculum and is fully indexed on ribacpd.com.
CPD training includes:
- Structural waterproofing (BS8102:2009)
- Ground gas protection (BS8485:2015 + A1 2019)
- Evolution of structural waterproofing – Accounting for ground gas
JUTA UK has CPD materials in the following areas:
- Ground water control; trench sheeting etc
- Protection of underground pipes and cables
- Soil reinforcement materials
- Enclosures: fencing, gates etc
- Sports Grounds.